- While eating breakfast the other morning Myra asked, "Do we live in Zarahemla?" haha at least she is getting a knowledge of cities from our scripture studies.
- After a few big gulps of sprite "Mommy, sprite makes me burp!"
- She started dance this past week! She was dressed in pink tights and a pink leotard and she exclaimed, "MOM! I am just like a pink flamingo!"
- She loved dance so much that she got very mad at me when we were driving home because she wanted to, "GO BACK!"
- She has been SO good at apologizing lately. Anytime I get a little frustrated about something she will say with the sweetest sincerity, "I am SO sorry, momma. I really am sorry!"
- Getting more and more strong-willed every day.
- Still pulling everything out of the fridge and always yelling and asking for "GO GURRRRT"
- Is obsessed with babies and everytime he sees a picture of a baby he yells with so much happiness, "BEBEEEEE".
- Cries when we leave sissy at school... That kid sure loves her.
- Started going to nursery at church! He does cry when I leave but recovers quickly. I am so proud of him.